Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mac and Cheese Lasagna

Prep Time:
Yeilds:
Temperature: 350
Time Cooking:

Ingredients:
1 box of Mac and Cheese (plus ingredients labelled on box)
1 can tomato sauce (or spaghetti)
2 cups shredded cheese

Additional Ingredients Use By Author
Spinach
Cottage Cheese
Chopped Broccoli

Also Need:
Cheese grater if grating your own cheese
Spoon
Deep Pan
For Additional Ingredients: Knife

Instructions:
1)Make your Mac and Cheese as it reads on the label.
2)Pour half the Mac and Cheese into the bottom of the deep dish
3)Pour sauce and sprinkle 1 cup cheese
4) (If using Author's ingredients) Add spinach, broccoli and cottage cheese between the sauce and the cheese
5)Repeat steps 1 through 5, using what's left.
6)Put in the oven and back until cheese is fully melted.

Ways to Include Cuddlebug:
You can have them sprinkle the cheese, and if adding other ingredients, such as broccoli and spinach, they can put that on as well.

Author Notes: It's been awhile since I've made this recipe, so I do not remember the cook & prep times as well as how many servings it yeilds. It will also vary some depending on how you cook yoru Mac and Cheese, as well as how many ingredients you add. Another ingredient that I haven't used yet, but have been planning is to add pepperoni. A twist on the pizza lasagna I tried long ago at a friends house. As well, if your family enjoys meat, you can add ground beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment